Top 5 New Year Resolutions at REUNIONCare
Before we store our party hats and noise makers, we want to celebrate with you. Raise your glass as we wish you a happy and healthy New Year. Our staff is filled with caregivers and healthcare professionals living daily with the same issues as you, so join us in committing to these goals for the New Year.
1. Select a healthy living goal. Take an honest look in the mirror. What positive change can you make to improve your health? Select your goal on your REUNIONCare account and share it with your Circle of Care.
2. Select a lifestyle goal. Daily routines give a rhythm to our lives that can easily turn on the autopilot. Take back control of daily life. Mix it up. Socialize. Take a break from the television and turn off the computer.
3. Review your End of Life declarations. This one is tough but rewarding. None of us intend to leave these hard decisions to our loved ones. Remember to complete your Do Not Resuscitate, Allow Natural Death, Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney on your REUNIONCare account.
4. Assist a Caregiver. REUNIONCare Circle of Care members understand the amazing work that caregivers perform every day. Commit to assisting a caregiver by giving a bit of your time to run an errand or give them a respite from their duties.
5. Commit to Caring. Our mission is to improve the way we care for each other. We want to hear from you. REUNIONCare is your companion on the caring journey. Expand the Circle of Care you are surrounding yourself with, engage others in this incredible life changing experience.
As we sing one last time Auld Lang Syne by the Scottish poet Robert Burns.
Should old acquaintances be forgotten, And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintances be forgotten, And days of long ago!
For times gone by, my dear For times gone by,
We will take a cup of kindness yet For times gone by.
We two have run about the hillsides And pulled the daisies fine,
But we have wandered many a weary foot For times gone by.
We two have paddled (waded) in the stream From noon until dinner time,
But seas between us broad have roared Since times gone by.
And there is a hand, my trusty friend, And give us a hand of yours,
And we will take a goodwill drink (of ale) For times gone by!
And surely you will pay for your pint, And surely I will pay for mine!
And we will take a cup of kindness yet For times gone by!
Happy New Years!
All our Best,