Top 5 Family Caregiver New Year Resolutions
Before we store our party hats and noise makers, we want to celebrate with you. Raise your glass as we wish you a happy and healthy New Year. Our staff is filled with caregivers and healthcare professionals living daily with the same issues as you, so join us in committing to these goals for the New Year.
1. Select a healthy living goal. Take an honest look in the mirror. What positive change can you make to improve your health? Social isolation is as deadly as smoking 15 cigarettes as day .
2. Select a lifestyle goal. Daily routines give a rhythm to our lives that can easily turn on the autopilot. Take back control of daily life. Mix it up. Socialize. Take a break from the television and turn off the computer. The new year is a good time to join a new group, how about a community choir? Volunteer opportunities are every where today. Connect2Affect is a great place to start your new endeavors.
3. Plan for your own future long term care needs. Make a plan. One great resource is The Conversation Project.
4. Download the Credit for Caring app to your smart phone or tablet.
5. Commit to Caring. Our mission is to improve the way we care for each other. We want to hear from you. REUNIONCare is your companion on the caring journey. Expand the Circle of Care you are surrounding yourself with, engage others in this incredible life changing experience.
Happy New Years!
All our Best,