Top Reasons PCPs Choose REUNIONCare
1. Early identification of warning symptoms and environmental scans for fall prevention/home safety
2. Understanding who are the caregivers, who carries out their care plan outside the visit
3. Collaboration on psychosocial issues Ability Tracker for orientation skills, ADLs and IADLs for memory cognition issues
4. Scheduling and transportation issues that impact care
5. PCP and office staff all can access the information on the patient’s Circle of Care account.
6. Care Managers in the health plan and office staff are viewing the same information 24/7 which closes the loop and reduces leakage.
7. Engaging all the IDCT to make the ICP ongoing assessment to update plan as needed.
REUNIONCare Provider Portal Features